[FIXED] Task Manager Disk Showing 100% and lagging on Windows 10


        From late updates of Windows7 and thought Windows8/8.1 and NOW on Windwos10 there was this problem with the hard drives and disk speed.. on the task manager it shows 100%, the computer starts lagging and the app freeze for a while.
       In this video I show you how to reduce this problem' effects however the problem can not be fixed 100% because it depends on the speed of the hard drives..
       The solution that I explain here are all from my research on the internet.. I show you first the ones that worked for me then other solutions to try if those didn't work for you.


Watch The Tutorial in Youtube

We hope you like this simple tutorial. if so please leave a like on the video and subscribe for more tutorials If you have any questions please post them down below or in Youtube comments section . 
Tags :Task Manager, Disk, 100%, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, services,

Post a Comment